Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
Happy Birthday Mason! We celebrated Mason's birthday this month! My little guy turned 5! Wow! He is such a fun loving kid!
I was in labor with Mason for 19 hours! 9 of which I thought would be a great idea to not have an epidural! I was really wrong and never made that mistake again! My water broke with Mason at about 9:00 p.m. when I was 36 weeks after being on bed rest for 4 weeks. It was exciting! Eric, York, and I were all way excited as Eric drove us to LDS hospital. After 19 long hours and close to having a c-section Mason came out! He was a beautiful baby even though he had a cone head from being in the birth canal way too long! He weighed in at 6 pounds and 4 ounces and was 19 inches long. He was in the NICU for 5 day because of a breathing episode he had and I stayed there the whole time! I was not ready to leave my son. When we brought him home he only weighed 5 pounds and 4 ounces. He was a tiny guy and by far made up for it as he got older!
Mason attends preschool at Challenger. He has learned a ton this year such as his ABC's the sounds they make and how to count. He has even learned some math! When we went to the doctor for his check up he weighted 46 pound. He is in the 76% for his weight and 66% for his height. Like I said he has made up for it! He is a fun loving kid. He loves to play with his friends and cousins and is nice to everyone. He would play all day if he could! He likes to play XBox with his Daddy and big brother York. His favorite thing to eat is pizza and cheeseburgers. He loves to pay soccer and watch football. His famous line is "I love my family!".
Mason got skate cloths, IPod Shuffle, Xbox game, Transformers, Soccer stuff, Hot Wheels, and a remote control car for his birthday!
Happy Birthday Mason! We love you!
Posted by Melissa at 11:51 AM
Friday, April 4, 2008
So I have to post this! I just had too! Last night I ate my first muff! Yes folks muff and I liked it! Now for those of you familiar with a muff you know what I am talking about! You can eat muff in just about any way 1/4, 1/2, or a whole muff! You can even get a muff special!
I can't take it any more!
Who names a sandwich muff??? Well Jason Deli does! It is actually a muffuletta but they abbreviate it on the menu! What are they thinking! It is however a great sandwich and you should try it! But muff????
So yes... I LIKE MUFF!
You should try it some time!
Posted by Melissa at 8:36 AM
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Things I am grateful for...
1. My husband- he is such a great guy to me and everyone he knows!
2. My kids- They are so dang cute! They bring my life meaning!
3. My house- Although it may not be a big house on a hill it is my palace and I love making memory's in it!
4. My neighbors- Wait that is my family... I love it! My kids love it! And I know I can count on them if I ever need it!
5. My family- Although our greatest gift our parents gave us is sarcasm... we are pros and you know we don't like you if you aren't made fun of!
6.My in-laws- Yes they are part of my family! But they have done a lot for us and my kids and have given us some amazing memories!
7. My job- Even though I hate it and dread going and complain the whole time I am there it gives us extra cash and insurance for the kids!
8. My friends- They are awesome and I have so much fun with them! We never stop laughing and I always fill like I am just me around them!
9. My computer- Without it I could not blog!
10. Today's medicine- Besides I would not have a job... it has saved my children's and many others life's! Thank to all the wonderful health care professionals!
11. Cache actually being cuddly today- He just was a lover tonight and I soaked up every minute of it! I even held off the bathroom just so he wouldn't move!
13. Caches teachers and all teachers today!- They have been great to us and they get paid crap for what they do!
14. ASL and Sighing Time- Without it I could not communicate with my son!
15. Getting to meet my nephew for the first time... oh and seeing my sister!
16. God- Need I say more!
Things that piss me off...
1. Insurance not paying for hearing aids!
2. Hillary Clinton
3. Dumb ignorant people!
Things I wish I had right now...
1. New Levis... ask Eric I was dreaming of this the other night and I was pisst he woke me up before I got to try them on... but they were soooo cute!
2. A pedicure and one every month would be nice!
3. A tan because tan fat looks better then white fat
4. A nice toned body! HA HA!
5. A boob job, I really need this! I will have this some day! I WILL!
6. A better car for Eric, poor guy always gets the shaft!
7. Longer hair.... knock some sense into me if I ever think of cutting it again!
8. A bigger bathroom in the master... it is way too small!
9. Money to pay off all my bills or just my medical bills! I would totally take that!
10. 4 grand to go buy Caches hearing aids! He has on loaners right now!
11. Services for Cache after he turns 3, they just drop you off into nothing after that! Stupid state!
12. I knew ASL like I can speak! I will learn it all some day!
Not a bad list I would say!
Posted by Melissa at 8:34 PM