ERIC-MELISSA-YORK-MASON-CACHE-DYLANN

A HOME FULL OF HEARTS THAT ALL BEAT TO A DIFFERENT DRUM









Saturday, September 27, 2008

6 Crazy Quirks...

Tagged from Luara-Ann.....
Definition of quirk:
n.1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe.
2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.

Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know.

I don't have 6 friends but I will try!!!!

1. I have to have coffee in the morning or I am worthless all day!

2. I like clean. Clean everything. Now I don't always accomplish clean because I have 4 kids but if I didn't my house would be spotless and I would be the most organized person in the world!

3. My laundry! Sorry Lisa and Chelby! I am forever grateful and don't feel you have to stop! I am just weird about it when I do it! I don't know what you do so it doesn't bother me! I must have it folded right and it must be folded as soon as the drier ends. If I am not home I restart it and then fold when done! I have to put the right things (soaps, etc.) in the right loads depending on color. I have to have the right setting for example... towels and blankets are always put on sanitize. I am a freak I know! This also goes for dishes! There must be nothing on a dish when put in the dishwasher. I must have things put in the spot where I like them! I use the dishwasher as a sanitizer not a cleaner!

4. I strive for perfection! I don't always succeed (at all) but I try! I want to be the best at everything and when I am not it bugs me!


5. When I DO get ready, I have to do it in order or I would forget to put on my deodorant or wash the shampoo out of my hair. I am with you on this Luara-Ann! I totally do the same thing!

6. Sleep! I must have it! I am, forgive me for saying, a bitch when I don't get it! I love to sleep in and it drives me crazy when I let Eric sleep in and he gets up at 9:00. That is not sleeping in! 10:00, 11:00 that is sleeping in! He waisted a perfect sleeping in day! I am a Lindsay, what can I say!

I tag,
Arg I don't have 6 friends... Lisa- don't complain just do it, Chelby- if she would ever blog, Julie- if you just so happen to read this, Kelly- I know you never read my blog, Jennica- she may pass by, Katie- it is her husband that blogs so this won't happen. K, I found 6 barly!

Hope you have fun doing this.........

2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL - about the laundry! OH takes me back to the Mary days here at my house.

SORRY I know how it is .. we are just trying to help.

Melissa said...

PLEASE! I said I don't care! I don't know what you do so it dosent really bother me! If I don't like something I will just fix it!