ERIC-MELISSA-YORK-MASON-CACHE-DYLANN

A HOME FULL OF HEARTS THAT ALL BEAT TO A DIFFERENT DRUM









Wednesday, February 20, 2008

OK OK!


I think I feel like the girl on the left of the page!

Sorry I have had my hands full! If I had any patients, I think they are now gone! I seriously am so happy I do not have an infant anymore! I hate that age! Yes I am not your typical woman! Babies drive me crazy. They are so needed! Feed me, hold me, change my butt! I seriously hate this age. Don't ask me how I survived 3 of them! I swear I was just blessed with good babies. They never cried like this! There is something wrong with this kid! It just cries and cries! I can't stand it! OK I am done! I will do no more favors! I hate being nice... damn it! I just want to be the cold bitch that everyone thinks and expects me to be. I mean come on! I can't wait for this weekend! I finally get a weekend to myself! No obligations! YES! American Idiol was awsome last night. I seriously want to still that kid from Utah... he is so dang cute! I hope he wins or at least makes it to the top 6. I voted like 30 times and Eric just laughed at me! I am a dork!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW - well ok never going to ask you to watch Emma again - she is technically a baby.
I thought the person on the left was Mary?
Dang it - now I feel bad asking fi you will watch the kids Saturday night for couples bonko, I think I will be calling Kaylee to see if her schedule is free....